Welcome to our Ministry!
At Comfort My People Ministries, we minister God’s Word through prayer with passion and sincerity to those who are hurting from abuse, traumas, pains of life, and spiritual oppression. CMP Ministries is best described as a “Prayer Ministry.” Over the last 17+ years, hundreds of people have received deep emotional, spiritual, and physical healing through prayer, repentance and deliverance. We have traveled the world praying for hurting people to have revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ and His absolute healing and redemption.
The Objectives of Comfort My People Ministries
- To connect individuals with a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To reclaim families, children, and communities what Satan has killed, stolen or destroyed.
- To teach and rebuild God’s ancient foundations of His Word, which is the Truth.
- To exercise justice on earth as it is in Heaven and redeem Kingdom builders.
- To be Jesus’ representatives and intercessors to proclaim the Gospel of good news.
- To attack the gates of Hell and set the captives free.
- To go where God would send us, even to the four corners of the earth.
- To protect the blessings given by Jesus Christ to His people now and forever.
- To witness by our own testimonies and the blood of the Lamb in agreement with the Holy Spirit to raise Jesus Christ up so all men can be drawn unto Him.
Larry and Marion Pollard – Founders
Larry and Marion Pollard minister God’s Word through prayer, with passion and sincerity to those who are hurting from abuse, traumas, pains of life, and spiritual oppression. They travel throughout the world praying for hurting people to have revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ and His absolute healing and redemption. Their pray ministry often includes praying with not only an individual, but their parents and their children. Primarily, they pray and work with referrals from pastors, rabbis, leaders, and those who have received ministry.
Serving as the Director of Ministries for Comfort My People Ministries, Larry oversees conferences, seminars, and mission trips as well as international initiatives of the ministry. He serves as the Senior Pastor of Comfort My People and has held leadership roles in various congregations throughout Texas. Larry and Marion continue to pursue their passion to bring individuals to a loving relationship with the Lord and freedom through deliverance and prayer.
Larry and Marion reside in Arlington, Texas near their four believing children, 3 sons -in- law, daughter-in-law, and 9 grandchildren.